Monday, April 22, 2013

Here is one of my Bruiser Buses of crypt horrors and a monster I have been working on.


Here is what I have been working on as of late. Every model has a story

The Thumper

The Terroghiest.
I don't like the Terrorgheist model. I got this one to use as one instead. 

The Jowls

Mr. Fisty Cuffs

"Pillow" hands
 This guy is one of my favorites. He has live goblins for hands.
Here is the bus in all its glory. This is a single squad with the two additional guys from earlier in the blog. 

This is just a little bit. All I need is another box of ogres for my second squad and that should be all I need for my 2400 point Full Themed army that is pretty fluffy and decently good. Tons of tough units and even a few hammer units. I just really hope people want to start playing fantasy as it is a really great game. Imagine all the fun parts of warhammer 40k with less importants on shooting, more importants on combat, suitable psyker(magic) defense for everyone even without anything psyker, and almost no annoying And They Shall Know No Fear!.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suprisingly, the giant spider is half of the araknarock spider kit for orcs and goblins. I am using the top half to make a stone thrower along with the dwarf wall from the dwarf vs goblin started set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete