|My first sisters of battle squad....Proxied|
- An army with a unique faith mechanic as well as a threat range that is almost unique to the army.
- Metal models are tough but look good.
- One of the few armies that has remained truly mechanized.
- With T3 and a 3+ save, no one in the game can boast a line similiar to what they do.
- Tough to master, but powerful once you do.
- The oddball choice for people to encounter due to rarity of the army.
- One of the best HQ choices in the game under the living saint.
- The Exorcist
- Difficult to truly bring a cheesy list
- Expensive. The running joke is that Elysian Drop Troops army would be cheaper. In fact, some Forge world version of the Sisters of battle ( I am looking at you Excorcist) is cheaper than the GW version
- People often lump them into Female Marines in power armor
- Steep learning curve
- Sometimes, the metal models are difficult to paint
- Often used with a Mono Build as the White Dwarf codex doesn't give lots of options
- Tough to play without Mechanized elements.
- Randomness of Faith can make it difficult.
- Allies don't give them many options.
|The Transport all you Rhinos wanna be like|
The Forge World goody that is cheaper than the regular one, this Exorcist is both great on the table top and lovely as a model. With a d6 heavy 48" gun, this thing is the reach out and touch someone of the Sisters of Battle force. It also is one of the most mind bogglingly hard piece to put together if you buy the Games Workshop one. It is also kind of ugly along with 10$ more expensive. It really was one of the biggest put offs until I found this Forge World beauty. Can't go Wrong here.