Monday, August 27, 2012

Future Vengeance

Howdy folks,

Warhammer 40,000: Dark Vengeance - Limited EditionFor those of you who haven't heard by now the new starter set for 40k will be released in the very near future (limited edition advance order). This new intro set features the Dark Angels and the forces of Chaos. Needless to say as a Dark Angle player from way back I am very pleased to see the first legion get some of the lime light this time rather than the Ultrasmurfs. I will hopefully be picking up the limited edition with the snazzy Interrogator Chaplin. I am also excited about the new cultists for Chaos. My old man and I started a Lost and the Damned army way back during the eye of Terror campaign and we have drawn further inspiration from the Blood Pact from Dan Abnett's Gaunt's Ghosts series of novels. So whenever I get the new set I thought I would do a sort of unboxing article and offer some thoughts on the new models and follow it up with an article about my Dark Angels army and some of the things I hope to see in a new Codex. As always cheers and happy gaming everyone!!

Space is getting to be a premium in the old Chaos box

No comments:

Post a Comment