Monday, February 13, 2012

My birthday and the week after

Yesterday, I turned 22. Had a great weekend with the family and loved ones. Now its time to prepare for The warhammer tournament that I have been getting my entire army painted for. I only really paint when I feel motivated. Unfortunately, I found out that the tournament has no painting requirements, so I will have to leave 4 vehicles unpainted as school as started to kick my after my birthday. My list as it stands is this.

HQ

Necron Overlord
Mindshackle Scarabs, Phase Shifter , Sempiternal Weave, Warscythe, labyrinthe

Catacomb Command Barge
Gauss Cannon, Quantum Shielding

Cryptec
Harbinger of Transmogrification
Tremorstave, Sonic crucible

Cryptec
Harbinger of Transmogrification
Tremorstave

Cryptec
Harbinger of Transmogrification
Tremorstave

Cryptec
Harbinger of Transmogrification
Tremorstave

Orikan The Diviner
Phase Shifter, Staff of Tomorrow, Transdimensional Beamer

Elites

C'tan Shard
Gaze of Death , Writhing Worldscape


Troops

Ghost Ark
7x Necron Warrior

Ghost Ark
7x Necron Warrior


Ghost Ark
7x Necron Warrior

5x Necron Warriors

Heavy Support

Doomsday Ark


Doomsday Ark
The clown king marches to war

I plan to go and have fun. Winning isn't important with this list. I want to see how well I can do of my own merit. If I do well, I know its because I am a good player and not because I could afford to bring razor back spam and draigowing/purfier spam things. I detest how cookie cutter tournament play is, which is why I will bring my own style to the game and see how it does. Unfortunately, this means no battle report this week and that I must miss my second open gaming night in a row which turns out to about a month not bieng in the local shop. I hate to do this, but I planned to go home and enjoy this tournament.Wish me the best of luck in my endevours as I will be bringing you a basic idea of how the tournament went when I return. .

No comments:

Post a Comment