Tuesday, February 7, 2012

List change and a game friday

So I have changed my list around. I feel this list is somewhat more appropriate for what it does and is less ridiculous as some of my other Necron lists. I am playing the Blood Angels player again Friday. Here is the list.

HQ
overlord- pharon, war scythe, semp weave, phase shifter, phylactry mind shackle scarabs

overlord- pharon,war scythe, semp weave, phase shifter, phylactry mind shackle scarabs

Royal court
2 lords war scythe, mind shackle scarabs, res orb

Royal court
2 lords war scythe, mind shackle scarabs

Troops
20 warriors ghost ark

20 warriors ghost ark

Heavy
Monolith

Monolith

The old phalanx Necrons

The idea is for the ghost arks to give cover and support to the warriors if needed. The characters are squad killers and the 2 lords go to each warrior squad to protect them from sweeping advance. 3 mind shackle scarabs, 7 war scythe attacks, and the res orb really makes them nasty. Add d3 warriors to the unit and relentless and you have a force that is nasty. At the same time, its small. Monoliths are added for mobility. Its an interesting list. Going to have another video battle report friday. Hope you guys enjoy it. Hopefully, it isn't to powerful, and its fun to play against.

On a side note, I have to go crazy painting these next to weeks for the Battle of Stone River. I have to paint 2 ghost arks, 2 doomsday arks, and 3 crypteks. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment