Monday, February 27, 2012

Introduction

Hi all! Just figured I would say hi and make a shameless plug for my own blog. My handle is thebob489 and I am a friend and now contributor of this site and its' main writer. I have also been the poor dope on the receiving end of Madival's necron aggression lol. I am generally not as strong a competitive player as Madival. I will upload my list from our battle this past Friday and offer some commentary on the game from my perspective. I will also post my thoughts about our frequent games and just offer general commentary. Anyways I am happy to be a contributor on the site and I will set Madival up on my blog as well.

My blog: http://fistfullofd6.blogspot.com/ 

Happy Gaming Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your first post is a plug?! I will end you BOB!

    ReplyDelete