Sunday, January 22, 2012

My first post

Seeing as how , if you are reading this, you have almost no idea who I am, I will start by telling you a little about myself. I am our local necron player in Johnson City, TN. I am a college student. I am trying to get a job at the local hobby town. I have been trying to write some kind of list for necrons that is fun and shows off my skill as a general.  Here is the list. 

HQ

Overlord: warscythe, mind shackle scarabs
On Command barge

Orikan the divinar

3 harbingers of transmognification: 1 seismic crucible(with orikan's unit)

Elite

Ctan shard: writhing world scape, grand illusion

Troops

9 warriors: ghost ark

9 warriors: ghost ark

8 warriors: ghost ark

heavy support

doomsday ark

doomsday ark

The idea is to force people into terrain to stay out of doomsday ark fire. Best part is everything is what you see is what you get. Also, I am painting some of these models. To start with a few pictures of them. The paint scheme is supposed to be clowns. Take a look
 The clown king (orikan the divinar)
The acrobat

Just thought I would try out this whole blogspot thing. Hope you come back. I should update the blog every friday with new information and painted models. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment